Can The Output For The Disc Changer Be Modified To

westies14

Yes there is a way my friend has done it on his but i do not no how i will ask him and let you no. I do no you don't have to lose your cd changer but you won't be able to use it. Some how you acces the cd changer port from behind your head unit and it connects up there but that is all i no.

• 2 months later...

I, too, am quite interested in figuring out how to commect my IPod to my stock head unit. But I'd rather not have to get a different head unit; just use the stock one. And I, too, am totally willing to sacrafice use of the CD changer in favor of the IPod. Anybody know how to do this, esp. for an SC300 94?

I think you are talking about and input not an output and yes it can be done.

cut wires C1, C2 and C6 and C7

Tie C1 and C2 together and C6 and C7 together and then on the end where there are the 2 rca ports on the cable(this cable is a left/right male rca to a 3mm stereo plug), cut that end off and tie one wire to C1 and C2 and the other wire to C6 and C7

The C plug is the third plug going away from the antenna

C1 and C2 are on the top row closest to the antenna

C6 and C7 are directly under c1 an c2

I would suggest doing what i did though, i bought an wired in FM modulator, it works great they sell them at bestbuy, all it does is plug into your antena port and then your antenna plugs in on top of it. Then there is a switch mounted on you dash to switch between the radio and your ipod.