Help On Your Lexus In Ct

lexus400

To anyone in CT (New Haven area) who needs help with their Lexus (or other makes). I currently own an LS 400 and have two friends and a relative with ES300's which I service regularly.

I am pursuing my part time venture of repairing cars as a side business. I have been working on cars for over twenty years as hobby for both myself and friends. I'm happy to do any of the following work:

- suspension (struts/shocks/control arms, inner/outer tie rods)

- major service (plugs/cap/rotor/wires/filters)

- PS pump

- radiator, water pump

- rear diff fluid

- hood shocks

- motor/trans mount

- Brakes (pads, flush, calipers)

I have also worked extensively on other cars that I've owned (Audi - lots including my current A8, Lexus (current) VW, Mercedes E class, Porsche 944 and Boxster) and Volvo. I have a garage with a pit and LOTS of tools. If you're interested, please send me an email. I typically charge 40-50% less than the dealer would for the same job and I can usually give you an idea of the cost beforehand. I WILL take the extra time to just give your car a look over. A lot of things can be spotted before they get you stuck and I'll point those out for you. I take lots of notes while I'm doing the work. If anything is unusual, I'll take a digital pic to show you as well. I have high speed internet access and a phone line in my garage so you can reach me at anytime while I'm working. You can provide your own parts or I can tell you the places that I recommend. Email me for an oil change if you just want to get a feel for my work. I do have references if you would like to check first...

Thanks,

Bob

rdunne14@comcast.net