Info On All-new 2005 Toyota Avalon

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

I found Santa's 'nice list'. None of your names were on it. What gives?! lol :P

Click on THIS to get lots of info on the all-new Toyota Avalon.

Sounds quite interesting. [epecially the 7.1 surround stereo, 280 h.p V6 and push button start!!] Should really give the ES330 a run for 'our' money.

Craig!! :)

Very impressive specs. I wonder if this'll be Lexus's next generation engine?

I'd like to run down to my Toyota dealer and drive it.......I want to see if it has the hesitation when shifting since they have an all new type of electronic throttle.

I bet this new Avalon is going to take it's toll on prospective Lexus owners....280HP!!!! :whistles:

Very impressive specs. I wonder if this'll be Lexus's next generation engine?

I'd like to run down to my Toyota dealer and drive it.......I want to see if it has the hesitation when shifting since they have an all new type of electronic throttle.

I bet this new Avalon is going to take it's toll on prospective Lexus owners....280HP!!!! :whistles:

I agree amf! Thanks for sharing Craig!! :) That's awesome & a very nice looking car! IT will be priced several thousand less than the ES I'm guessing as well. (I'm guessing Lexus is going to have to 'up the ante' & at least match the Avalon's performance numbers) ;) Any idea when it offically hit's the showroom floors? & I would assume (I didn't notice it in the specs) it comes standard with Iridium spark plugs? & any mention of the fuel tank size &/or if will require only 'regular gasoline'? :unsure:

:cheers:

Are you sure its a 2005? 2005 models have already been released. I'd bet that its actually a 2006 model. All the spy shots of it say its a 2006.

Bear in mind that the all new ES comes out as a 2007 model, so it'll have all that equipment and more.

Are you sure its a 2005? 2005 models have already been released. I'd bet that its actually a 2006 model. All the spy shots of it say its a 2006.

Bear in mind that the all new ES comes out as a 2007 model, so it'll have all that equipment and more.

Correct once again sw! :) The Avalon will be all new for the 2006 model year but will come to market early spring of 05......I just confirmed that with Toyota Canada. B)

:cheers: