Newbie Has A '02 Gs430, This Car Rocks!

Hello All,

I just picked up an '02 GS430 with 70K miles. 30 months old, fully loaded with Nav, Mark Lev and 17" wheels.

I replaced my 96 Impala SS with many mods, runs a 5.7 sec 0-60 and 14.2 sec quarter. I was tired of the old hag but I couldn't give up the performance...so I started looking at V8 sedans. Then this GS popped up, lots of miles in a short time period, just what I wanted.

I also have a 96 Vette, LT4/6 speed with lots of mods and more coming.

I plan on keeping the GS430 stock, I love the performace and luxury. It'll take me a few miles to learn to drive the speed limit. My Impala was a lot louder :cheers:

Eric

Where to begin.Ill try to mak it short.Full susp.l-tuned,stb,sways,recalibrated steering ecu,Srt intake,Borlas,Drilled slotted rotors,and im getting ready to do the drivetrain.A 3;76 ring &pinion on a trd1.5 carrier,2800 torque conv.valve body upgrade,and tranny cooler.Im sitting staring at the parts just waitin on the snow to start so I can put her up and get started.

Where to begin.Ill try to mak it short....

Yer sick brother, get some help :lol:

I modded up my SS big time. Then I went for an LT4 Vette 'cause it weighs 1000lbs less and has 100 extra HP. I'm keeping my GS stock....once I crack the factory set up and start "improving" the rattles and hassle start coming. I need a clean reliable business ride, the GS is as fast as my SS stock.

Im teling you once you atart you wont stop.This is a very capable car and I also planned on keeping it stock and a daily driver.Now its a very tough and capable daily driver.P.S. these mods have been on for years and I havent had a single prob of any kind and also no rattles.These cars are just as reliable if the mods are done correctly.