Ecu On 01 Gs300

I am trying to cure the acceleration hesitation for my car. I have to my disposal 2 other GS's same year '01 which drive much better than my car during acceleration. I am not trying to fly of the line, all I am trying to do is press the gas and the car should move without any hesitation. In my car there is that millisecond before it finds the gear. On the other 2 GS's that millisecond is not there. Maybe I sound grazy, but I do have 2 other cars to compare. So I was thinking to change one of the ECU's to my car and see if there is a difference. I am not sure which one yet.

Thank you for your help.

I am trying to cure the acceleration hesitation for my car. I have to my disposal 2 other GS's same year '01 which drive much better than my car during acceleration. I am not trying to fly of the line, all I am trying to do is press the gas and the car should move without any hesitation. In my car there is that millisecond before it finds the gear. On the other 2 GS's that millisecond is not there. Maybe I sound grazy, but I do have 2 other cars to compare. So I was thinking to change one of the ECU's to my car and see if there is a difference. I am not sure which one yet.

Thank you for your help.

So then....... you are referring to the ECM? Ground yourself, unscrew center bolt, unplug connector. Repeat on other cars! :lol: