Vsc Light Staying On

cws29708

when u mean vsc light, you mean the "VSC OFF" light?? simple, see that little button on the left of the heated seats with the picture of the 4 wheels, with an "x" in the middle and the front wheels turned? just press that and the "VSC OFF" will go away.

when u mean vsc light, you mean the "VSC OFF" light?? simple, see that little button on the left of the heated seats with the picture of the 4 wheels, with an "x" in the middle and the front wheels turned? just press that and the "VSC OFF" will go away.

I think you do NOT want that little light on. I believe shunts out the viscous coupling of the transfer case. Which would lock that into a hard 4x4, thereby damaging the drivetrain if driven on asphalt roads. This is equivelant to locking your hubs on older 4x4's.

I think you do NOT want that little light on. I believe shunts out the viscous coupling of the transfer case. Which would lock that into a hard 4x4, thereby damaging the drivetrain if driven on asphalt roads. This is equivelant to locking your hubs on older 4x4's.

exactly! :cheers: