Wet Oil In Sparkplugs?

Im changing my sparkplugs for my sc300 right now and I noticed on the 7th plug there was wet oil in it...on the 1st and 2nd there was dry oil...the 4th and 5th, im still figuring out how to get to them...can anyone tell me what might be some problems and how I can reduce or eleminate the oil, much appreciated thanks!

Im changing my sparkplugs for my sc300 right now and I noticed on the 7th plug there was wet oil in it...on the 1st and 2nd there was dry oil...the 4th and 5th, im still figuring out how to get to them...can anyone tell me what might be some problems and how I can reduce or eleminate the oil, much appreciated thanks!

I'd say the first problem is having 7 spark plugs in a 6 cyl motor ;) I'm assuming that's a typo and you meant 6th.

If there's oil there, I'd say the most common cause is probably one of the Valve Cover Gaskets leaking. You might want to look into replacing those. I've had to do mine, it isn't that big of a deal, and is something that happens on all cars.. Be thankful you don't have a DSM (Eclipse/Talon) Those things have the worst Valve Cover Gasket design ever. Very very common problem with them.

I'd say the first problem is having 7 spark plugs in a 6 cyl motor ;) I'm assuming that's a typo and you meant 6th.

If there's oil there, I'd say the most common cause is probably one of the Valve Cover Gaskets leaking. You might want to look into replacing those. I've had to do mine, it isn't that big of a deal, and is something that happens on all cars.. Be thankful you don't have a DSM (Eclipse/Talon) Those things have the worst Valve Cover Gasket design ever. Very very common problem with them.

ya sorry thats wat i meant haha

ya sorry thats wat i meant haha

Can u tell me how I can get to the 4th and 5th sparkplugs?

To remove the two plugs in the middle you have to remove your throttle body. You'll have to remove the intake plumbing from the air cleaner back and then remove the cables for the cruise control, throttle, and cable that goes to auto transmission if you have one. I needed a six point socket to get the bolts off mine, the twelve point socket was starting to round off the nuts. Be patient and don't forget to use anti-seize compound on the new plugs. While you have it apart now would be a good time to get some carb cleaner and clean the throttle body, plenum and and intake tract. Mine was covered with a dark brown gummy crud. Seafoam works well.