Harness To Change The Factory Radio In A 95 Es

hi,well im thinking about buying my freinds system from him and i just started buying everything i need.im going to change my factory radio and put in a alpine tv and dvd player.i bought the kit already and just bought a wire harness but i have a question.did anyone change there factory radio in a 95 or 96 es300?if so what did the wire harness look like because the one i bought today just has one plug and it converts the hot wire,remote,power antenna,front and rear speakers and a few others.the harness has instead of wires for the speaker inputs it has rca jacks.a set for the fron and a set for the back..the guy at the store told me thats all i would need to use the tv and dvd.is this true?

• 2 months later...

A lot of elusive stereo info out there about our beloved es300s', Only info i have found mainly is to get a "Metra" wire harness that is for Toyota 1987-up. It's about $17.00 at Best buy. Just don't rely on the installers there too much for help. The guy at the front desk called the install bay and the installer didn't even know! Doh! hope this helps, I haven't changed my head unit out yet but plan to in a month or 2. Any one with better info please let us know! :wacko: