Replacement Alarm Key Fobs

jahon

Ok Jahon I'm trying this for the first time; Yesterday I went to AutoZone as I walk in on the door was a sign that they can get replacable alarm fobes, So I talked to the guys they said you need just to give the FCC code and they will call and get fobe number I think from the dealer and this includes the code # I think he prices start for Lexus is 59.00 but don't qote me. GO check it out .Hope this help you, Mrbobbyd.PS They are original.

Edited by mrbobbyd

Ok Jahon I'm trying this for the first time; Yesterday I went to AutoZone as I walk in on the door was a sign that they can get replacable alarm fobes, So I talked to the guys they said you need just to give the FCC code and they will call and get fobe number I think from the dealer  and this includes the code # I think he prices start for  Lexus is 59.00 but don't qote me. GO check it out .Hope this help you, Mrbobbyd.PS They are original.

wow, ok that really helps. i will call autozone tomarrow first thing. thanks bud! :D