Ls 400 losing power and bogging out

CodyWoodruff

Ok everyone I need your help my friend has 96 lexus ls 400 and the car has thrown bank1 sensor codes and the maf code so we ended completely changing the sensor and the plug for it along with new injectors and coil packs and spark plugs and the ecu but it’s having the same issue please help I’m not sure what to do next the car bogs out when it warms up but if you run it cold it won’t do it but sounds weird please let me k is what you think it could be 

Did you change the O2 semsors when you were doing this. If you have then you need to hook up a live feed scan tool and record what is happening when it bogs. You haven't even bothered to post the actual error codes nor have you said if you have bothered to  follow the diagnostic stream in the service manual for each error code. Trying to diagnose with the tiny amount of info you have provided is impossible.

It’s a p0110 code it’s straight piped with no cats so I haven’t put new o2 sensors on saying it’s the maf but put 4 different ones on and wired a new plug to it and still causing problems 

If you are running with no 02 sensors it will never run right unless you get a professional tune written and installed. Without the sensor it is likely going to run far too lean when hot. Are your plugs showing signs of a lean condition. Also, use only OEM sensors, after markets cause a LOT of problems.

If it was me, I would have had the muffler shop weld in O2 sensor bungs and hook them back up when they were deleting the Cat. At this stage I still suggest it is prudent to first run a live stream diagnostics to make sure that is the actual issue.