Drivers side air vent No AC

Started troubleshooting my 2008 RX400h with 277K miles today for drivers side air vents not cooling during AC mode. Right side appears to be cold. Took lower dash apart and checked servo motors out. all function well. Even when I manually operated air temp control valve on drivers side still no cooling. Did some research and apparently when AC freon is low, this can happen. Completely against my logic troubleshooting since the right side seems normal. Next step to check charge in the air conditioning system. First time I have experienced this since I purchased the vehicle. Any thoughts?  I tried changing mode switch, but nothing seems to be getting the results of cold air out of drivers vents.?????

Took it in to my favorite mechanic and they vacuumed and pressure tested the system for 30 minutes. No leaks. Than put dye and new oil in and eventually the R134A. System came back up and my issue of warm air on drivers side is gone. Nice cool AC in our 103 temp today. Will monitor to see if I have any leaks. The system has never been opened in 16 years of ownership.