I'm lost...please help?

I went back to IG2. The relay tests good. With the relay out I probed the pins, and found that there is +12v on pin 1, but nowhere else. I think this means that the relay has no +12v to send to the coils when the switch is thrown.
Can I introduce +12 volts to pin 3 and see if the coils are powered at this point?
Can you tell me where the +12v comes from that feeds pin5?

pin 5.jpg

Did you people know from jump street that this was likely a blown fusible link block?

Can anyone tell me where it is and what it looks like?

I wasted an hour on youtube watching other 07 lexus folks replacing "blocks", but I don't know if mine has this. I certainly don't see it.
BTW it's pouring rain and I ain't going out to look...

fusible link block.jpg

Anyway...here is a fresh start so we can be on the same page.
My coil probe matches your coil probe, with the exception of +B. I have no +12V.
I have no +12V on +B because IG2 relay doesn't have it to send. When the key is turned, the relay clicks, (which I take to mean that the switch is closed) When the switch closes, current (+12V) should travel from pin 5 To pin 3, and on to the +B terminal on the coil. The problem is there IS no 12 for it (IG2) to send. The relay is doing it's job, only it has no +12V to give to the coils. 
On the diagram you posted, there is a reference to a fusible link block.
The problem here is no power to coils, no power to fuel pump, 
We determined that IG2 is responsible for both fuel pump and coils.
IG2 has no +12V to send, so who or what supplies the +12V to IG2 so that it can power the coils and fuel pump?
I already mentioned that I can't read a schematic, but after an hour or so and a couple dozen ibuprofen... I googled "Lexus fusible link block"
There are a heap of videos for GS and IS, both having the same 2GR-FE.None for RX. Does that mean that the RX doesn't have that fusible link block?
I don't see it on mine, but it's been raining all day so I didn't waste a lot of time.
At any rate, I need my IG2 circuit to have +12V to be able to power the coils and pump. 
I used a multi-meter to check each mini fuse in the engine compartment., looking for +12 V. Three maybe 4 were missing +12V with the key in the on position.
I found that these three or four pertained to lights, so I turned on the light switch, and they were powered.
Fuse #32, which the manual says is EFI NO.2, has no power.
To summarize, I need to find out how to restore +12V to pin 5 in IG2 so that the relay can send it on to the coils and fuel pump circuit.
Probably be a good idea to investigate that EFI NO.2 as well, but restoring power to pin5 on IG2 may very well correct that.
Tell me if I did good, and was succinct and all that jazz. 
=0 ) 
I'm trying