Navigation system on 2023 ES350 automatically shows maps in direction of travel. I have worked with maps for years and prefer North Up always. This is a preset on my 2011 IS350C and 2020 RX 350. However, on 2023 ES350, the direction reverts to direction of travel whenever I start the car or when another function is activated (phone call is received, music engaged). Dealer says this is a known bug on 2023 and 2024 models. Is  there any fix (other than changing the direction constantly)? 

1. Software Updates: Check if there are any pending software updates for your navigation system. Sometimes, manufacturers release updates to address known issues. You can download these updates and install them via an SD card or USB key connected to your dashboard.

2. Contact Lexus Support: Reach out to Lexus customer support or visit a dealership. They may have additional information or workarounds for this issue. They might also be aware of any official fixes or updates that could address the problem.

3. It could be that the solution is in the works, so perhaps you can check back, periodically.