Limp mode limp mode

I put this fuel injector cleaner in my car and it started to not run well and then I put some other stuff in it and clean it out a little bit and but my car went into limp mode it'll start run fine and then I'll get warmed up and won't go no more and I'll be in limp mode 

I’m not an auto mechanic, but I can offer some general advice. When your car goes into limp mode, it’s usually a sign that the engine management system has detected a serious issue. Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Check for Error Codes: Use an OBD-II scanner to read any error codes stored in the car’s computer. These codes can provide clues about what’s wrong.

2. Inspect Fuel System: Since you mentioned using fuel injector cleaner, check the fuel system components. Ensure there are no leaks, clogs, or damaged parts.

3. Check Air Intake: Make sure the air filter is clean and properly installed. A clogged air filter can affect engine performance.

4. Verify Spark Plugs and Ignition System: Faulty spark plugs or ignition coils can cause misfires. Inspect these components and replace if necessary.

5. Inspect Sensors: Faulty sensors (such as the Mass Air Flow sensor or oxygen sensors) can trigger limp mode. Check their connections and functionality.

6. Battery and Electrical System: Ensure the battery is in good condition and all electrical connections are secure.

7. Visit a Mechanic: If the issue persists, it’s best to consult a professional mechanic. They can diagnose the problem accurately and recommend specific repairs.