Urgent! Need help with switchable ECU maps for new driver re

Hey everyone, I know this is a US forum(for is300), but I'm hoping someone here might have experience with Italian car laws or tuners.

I'm a new driver in Italy planning to buy a Lexus IS200. Unfortunately, it exceeds the 55 kW/ton limit for new drivers here for the first three years. I'm looking for a discreet and reliable way to switch between ECU maps, so I can have a compliant map for daily driving in Italy and the full power map when traveling outside the country.

Any advice on piggyback ECUs or other solutions that allow me to switch maps on the go would be hugely appreciated. Any specific products or tuners who have experience with this would be a lifesaver!

Thanks in advance for any help you can of

3 hours ago, Armundas said:

Hey everyone, I know this is a US forum(for is300), but I'm hoping someone here might have experience with Italian car laws or tuners.

I'm a new driver in Italy planning to buy a Lexus IS200. Unfortunately, it exceeds the 55 kW/ton limit for new drivers here for the first three years. I'm looking for a discreet and reliable way to switch between ECU maps, so I can have a compliant map for daily driving in Italy and the full power map when traveling outside the country.

Any advice on piggyback ECUs or other solutions that allow me to switch maps on the go would be hugely appreciated. Any specific products or tuners who have experience with this would be a lifesaver!

Thanks in advance for any help you can of

https://euro.lexusownersclub.com/forums/

or

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/

may be better places to ask for help on your question.

• Thanks 1