1994 Lexus LS400 Slugish

Hi, my name is Landon I have been using this website for some time now but never thought to just make my own post. As you can see by the title my LS400 has been giving me some bad issues here recently (last 2 years). It used to have a very good cold start idle and run amazingly when cold but when it warmed up it ran very bad and slugish sounded like everything in the car was gonna vibrate apart, never had a misfire code or anything, i only get code for the main o2 sensor on bank 2, and code 13 which is for the camshaft sensor, i replaced it twice still nothing. cars timing is spot on and has recently been done(10k ago) once the car hits about 50 it sounds good and isnt slugish but in the lows it is absolutely terrible and people look at me while im driving it sounds so bad.... i have replaced temp sensor

If you didn't rebuild your ECU recently, might be you should check ECU to see any capacitor leaks, since it is a LS400 common problem. best wishes.

7 hours ago, chc0318 said:

If you didn't rebuild your ECU recently, might be you should check ECU to see any capacitor leaks, since it is a LS400 common problem. best wishes.

this ecu is fresh!!