Description Of Software Update

Driving today (2023 ES300H), I was notified of a software update, which I accepted, and the respective download statuses were displayed. I noticed afterwards that text message receipt alerts are posted on the interface touchscreen. I hadn't been automatically notified of text messages, only voice calls since I purchased the car (using Android Auto).

I thought I would find a description of changes or fixes that were included in the latest update, but ??? Anyone know where I can find this information?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom!  As you know, you have a built in cell phone internet interface and Lexus decided your software needs to be updated most likely due to a problem that has popped up somewhere.  My 2022 has never required an update, or they did it w/o messaging me.  Either way, I wouldn't worry about what the update contained.

Chances are that LEXUS doesn't think you need to know or worry about what needed fixing (excuse me - updating).  Iv'e learned to ignore fixes on computers like the MAC because updates keep coming and coming...  

How did you enjoy the 300H during the Polar Vortex?  Bet you're glad you didn't buy a battery electric ev.  People unloading them things like crazy. 

BTW: Your H now has better resale value than the ave. Gas only vehicle.

And the crazies won't wanna slash your tires for driving a guzzler.