windshield wipers

Ed Fenwick

I bought Denso rubber twice (same as Lexus use - OEM) to install on the still like new metal and nothing less than perfect and cheap compared to what Lexus want and they do not want to sell just the rubber they want to sell the whole package making production of more metal needed for no reason except for greed:

https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_nkw=windshield+wiper+rubber&selvel=Make%3ALexus%2CModel%3AES%2CYear%3A2007%2CPlatform%3AACV4%2C%20GSV4%2CType%3A3.5%2CEngine%3A3456%20ccm%2C%20204%20KW%2C%20277%20PS&selcontext=productType%3ACAR_AND_TRUCK%2CpartType%3APARTS%2CqueryType%3ABY_VEHICLE

Just like original.

Your choice.

I believe that Lexus did choose the best and the Denso rubber I bought fit perfect in the OEM metal from factory, identical to the ones they replaced.

If your windshield wipers are not original from Lexus, then there are many brands to try out, but Denso wipers are used for cars from Toyota (incl. Lexus) and lots of other car brands.