window trim part number?

I'm trying to get the correct part number for the PASSENGER SIDE window lower molding/trim (exterior) for my wife's 2009 IS350.  As best I've been able to tell from the online Lexus parts store, it is 67111 but I don't have much confidence in it.  They could do much better on the parts search engine in their online store.  For one thing, I'd like to see "left" and "right" side replaced with "driver" and "passenger" and when I search for a particular side, I'd like to see a photo of THAT side of the car.   Anyway, someone pried that molding/trim up in an effort to unlock the door and bent it.  I push it back down but it inevitably  "rides" back up each time she drives the car.  I need to replace it.

• 3 weeks later...

The full number is on the button to the right of the rows of part listings below the diagram. For these window trims, the extension to the numbers in the diagram is 53021. There's just one number difference among each of them, 75710, 75720..30...40...but a full number would be 7571053021 (or 75710-53021).

Edited by travisc220

• 1 month later...