Tape/cd Changer

pierce1

I purchased on item on e-bay, it listed a cd/tape/cd changer, that came out of 1993 SC 300. Will this unit fit in a 1992 lexus LS 400. Also does the unit play cd's. From the photo of the unit I could not see a where a cd would go in, but it has cd button on the unit. Have I bought something I cannot use. The seller said it would fit in any lexus 90-93?

No the unit will not fit on an 90-94 LS....only first generation GS400 and first generation ES300's head untis are interchangeable.

As for the CD, SC units are not compatible with LS CD changer, but a 90-94 LS head unit will work on a first generation ES300 changer.

I'm afraid that you just bought something you can not use.

No the unit will not fit on an 90-94 LS....only first generation GS400 and first generation ES300's head untis are interchangeable.

As for the CD, SC units are not compatible with LS CD changer, but a 90-94 LS head unit will work on a first generation ES300 changer.

I'm afraid that you just bought something you can not use.

Maybe I can sell it back on e-bay or this site. The cost was $51.00 & $17.00. I thought is sounded to good to be true and probably the reason no body else was bidding. (it the deck and not the cd changer ).