Anyone In California, La Or Orange County?

wow, i'm so happy i found this forum.

I just bought a used gold 93 gs300. very good condition asides from some dents here and there...and a pretty good fist-size dent on the fender. i had it checked out and the frame is solid.

i was wondering if anyone living in the southern california Los Angeles or Orange county have any recommends for a place to do these dent removals, a brand new paint job...and a body kit installation. any suggestions would be great. my price range would be in between 3000-4000 grand to do all this.

thanks, once again for any help.

"Some people drive cars...and others drive...well, other cars."

"Welcome to the club!" I was pretty excited when I joined the club as well there are allot of knowledgeable and good people in the club that are more then happy to help. There is a auto body shop in Lakewood that does good work (don't judge the book by it's cover). I couldn't find the card but the number is 562-531-1409 ask for woody. Hope this helps. :D

I can't be specific for your area/locale, but I can tell you that there is a chain now for Dent Removal, "Dent Wizards", etc.

Even the car dealerships are using them! I did it to a few *door creases*, not a 'simple' round ding, on my Caddy STS and they did a perfect job and it was CHEAP too. (considering other alternatives)

Two door dings/small dents is about $100-$200.

Try to look them up in the Yellow Pages or Business White pages under 'Dent Wizards' or call your local dealer to see if they sub-contract that kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure it's a national chain and it shouldn't matter that your dent is a bigger than the ding stuff.

wow, thanks for the heads up guys. i'll certainly give them both a try. the dings i want to get ride of as soon as i can. as for the paint job and body kits....i'll end up doing that in august as a birthday gift to myself. this sure is a good forum. if anyone else has any other suggestions, please don't hesistate to post your reply.