Taking Advice On Oil Leaks In My 92 Es300 (long)

Looking for any tips to help me narrow down a nagging oil leak. Actually the car hardly leaks at all but I get a bad oil burning smell in traffic or at a stop light if I have the climate control set on incoming air. Also after driving the car and parking it the smell can obviously be detected from under the hood. When I first bought the car about 6 months ago it was leaking like a pig. I have replaced the following as detailed below and it is frustrating that I still get the stink. I can visually see no smoke coming of the engine.

Both v-cover gaskets and bolt grommets: Did this myself using quality Fel-Pro gaskets. Dealer in my area wanted $550 just to replace the gaskets.

Oil filter adapter O-ring: Did this myself for $3 (dealer wanted $135) and this stopped a major leak that was coating the entire oil pan. Oil was blowing onto the exhaust and I thought that this would stop the issue as the pan is now dry.

Distributor O-ring: Did this myself for $3 (dealer wanted $135) and this stopped a good leak as well.

After replacing the old gaskets / O-rings I pressure washed the engine to ensure my repairs stopped the visual leaks. I have been under the car since and can visually see that the 'rear' right v-cover is sealing and dry. All other areas appear dry.

The only other thing I can think of is the transmission. Car is a 5-speed and the trans barely leaks (weeps) and maybe this is blowing back onto the exhaust? The exhaust overall appears dry.

Maybe there is another common gasket/ O-ring that I am missing? Any comments / advice appreciated.

was replacing the oil O ring and distributor O ring hard to do? how long did it take to replace the valve cover gaskets? I ask because my ES needs to have those things replaced and i'm hoping the O rings aren't hard to do myself. thanks and good luck with solving that problem because i have that oil smell problem too (most likely because of the fore mentioned).

was replacing the oil O ring and distributor O ring hard to do?  how long did it take to replace the valve cover gaskets?  I ask because my ES needs to have those things replaced and i'm hoping the O rings aren't hard to do myself.  thanks and good luck with solving that problem because i have that oil smell problem too (most likely because of the fore mentioned).

The dist. o-ring was a snap just make sure you mark the dist for repositioning. The oil filter adapter o-ring was tricky becasue the ex pipe is right in front of it.

The v-cover up front was a snap and the rear one requires the removal of the plenum and that took me about 5 hours total as it was my 1st time and I was in no rush and wanted to do it just once.

Also did the timing belt, idler and tensioner bearings and water pump myself with quality parts for about $175.

Now it's time for brakes...