Chrome Wheels On Es250.

i dont have them, can you post a pic??? i have never seen/heard of these...maybe i will look into getting them...

Yeah ill do it tommorow after class if its sunny out, but i might be able to get a good pic in the garage.

I think that the option is called "Premium wheel package" They're the same size and shape as the non chrome wheels.

Ill get the pic up.

Chris

Yeah the back windows are tinted, not that deep though. Not sure what percent. I dont think i would want it any deeper though. Thanks for the appraisal!

When i got the car the chrome on the center caps was all gone leaving a green look to them.

Lexus wanted $320 for the set of four. I went on ebay and after 2 years of looking i found replacements for $80. But i had to drive aroudn for 2 years looking like crap.

Chris

Yeah the back windows are tinted, not that deep though. Not sure what percent. I dont think i would want it any deeper though. Thanks for the appraisal!

When i got the car the chrome on the center caps was all gone leaving a green look to them.

Lexus wanted $320 for the set of four. I went on ebay and after 2 years of looking i found replacements for $80. But i had to drive aroudn for 2 years looking like crap.

Chris

welll i figured out your wheels...they are not an es250 wheel, they are an LS400 wheel. :) you have a mod you didnt even know about. :lol:

I had a feeling they were off the LS400 but wasnt totally sure, when i bought the center caps from ebay they were listed as LS400 center caps.

Thats what tipped me off.

I went on autotrader.com and looked up the ES250 i saw a pic of one at a dealer with the chrome wheels too. It really sets the car off. Just ashamed that i live in MI and the winters have made the chrome start to peel.

There is rust on the back passenger side too, and a dent from a guy that hit me on the back part of the front fender on the drivers side.

There are a bunch of paint chips just above the headlights too.

If i had the money i would restore my ES250 and drive it forever. I love it.

Im sure everyone feels the same way.

Chris

Hey howd you make out with the replacement brake bulbs.

dude, i havent even tried with the bulbs...the snsor doenst bug me that much.

they all work, so at least im not getting any tickets. and its fun to watch the guys at the garage run around and try to figure out what the damned light is! LOL.

the liscense plate light didnt trigger it.

you think your ES needs restoring? i need

-a new steering rack

-new rear brakes

-new inner CV joints

-TB, WP and Cam & Crank Seals.

-New clips to hold on bpdy cladding (the gray panels on bottom of doors)

-new front bumper

-new chrome trim on front bumper

-new headlights/parking lights on front

-new turn signal assemblies on front

-new power antenna motor.

i think thats it for now...

oh, new spark plugs, new coolant, new battery, and a partridge in a pear tree...

true dat, true dat. my CV's arent shot, only the boots are ripped, the ooil leak has been keeping them lubricated. they dont knock, squeel or hum. i will buy one of thos boots that slides over and pump the 'ho full o grease and call it good.

as for the other sstuff, ill let somebody else deal with it when i get my LS400 next summer.

The oil leak dripping on the halfshafts made me laugh haha. I was just going to say that my powersteering leak is keeping mine nice and lubricated . But im still replacing them tommorow.

What year ls400 do you think you want to get.

I wish i could afford a new IS.