Fog Light

OCNLVR

Did a quick search here but cannot find a way to change my fog lights?

I mean, the space is sooo..tiny! I tried to change the fog lights from the engine area. The fog lights are just under the low beam lights assembly but I am having the hardest time to get my hands in there.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Did a quick search here but cannot find a way to change my fog lights?

I mean, the space is sooo..tiny!  I tried to change the fog lights from the engine area.  The fog lights are just under the low beam lights assembly but I am having the hardest time to get my hands in there.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

It's really easy to do... I replace both sides of my fog lights.

To reach the passenger side of the fog lights

- First you have to remove the White tube for the Windshield wiper fluid. Just unscrew it and pull it out... This will give you easier access for the fog on the passenger side.

To reach the driver side of the fog lights

-First You have to remove the car battery. Once you have it removed, this will give you easier access for the fog on the driver side.

Good Luck OCNLVR, When you get them installed, come back and let us know how was it.

-Robert :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks rl9905

Much easier to change the fog lights with your advice. The key is actually to detach the electrical plug first from the light bulb first then remove the light bulb. The way the electrical cable is contructed it is hard to twist all the way around to remove the light bulb.

Thanks again.