13 Seconds To 60?

CanadaCraig

Sorry to say this but you are driving a LUXURY SEDAN (not a SPORT CAR) so why are you complaining that the car is too SLOW...

someone has not heard of something called the merc S600. twin turbo V12 need i say more? ;) did i mention it has 6 litres? :D

avtually 6l MB engine is single turbo 5.5L engine is twin turbo.

my distant relative works on the MB plant in germany where they make rear differentials and engines and he showed and explained all MB engines to me when i was visiting last jan.

I noticed that my car today went from 0-60 mph in about 9-10 seconds, but it never went past 4000 rmps before I let it shift. I only had it about 3/4 the way and that was up a slight grade. I would imagine that 13 seconds is WAY to slow. Perhaps a FI problem?

hey, whats up guys. this is my first post, been watching for a while now, but i thought i had to comment on the fact that some members haven't pushed this car. i have a 1992 ls4, it has about 208,000 miles on it, this car runs like new. the fastest i have driven this car, on the freeway about 2 in the morning, was 138 mph. it was smoother at this speed then when i'm driving at normal highway speeds. the car just seems to suck down on the road, as for 0-60 times, the fasted i have gone, was up against a 2000-2004 nissan maxima. i believe they have a 0-60 time of about 6 sec. from stoplight to stoplight he only pulled about 1/2 car length from me. and if anybody know irvine california,the stoplights are about 1/2 mile from each other.