Pictures From The Eos Ross Dock Meet

Ross Dock was a bit of an adventure to find, but once there, it couldn't have been better. It is right on the banks of the Hudson in Fort Lee NJ at the base of the George Washington Bridge. We called the rock hill, " little Mt. Rushmore".

Fort_Lee_NJ_003.sized.jpg

Fort_Lee_NJ_004.sized.jpg

Fort_Lee_NJ_005.sized.jpg

Fort_Lee_NJ_006.sized.jpg

Fort_Lee_NJ_007.sized.jpg

Fort_Lee_NJ_008.sized.jpg

a soccer mom in her minivan wanted in on the pictures and the fun.

Fort_Lee_NJ_009.sized.jpg

This picture doesn't due the color justice, but it has to be one of the nicest colors lexus has come up with. Parchment Pearl.

Fort_Lee_NJ_010.sized.jpg

This GS is just too too nice.

Fort_Lee_NJ_011.sized.jpg

One word says it all.

Fort_Lee_NJ_012.sized.jpg

Steve, as always it's a pleasure to have you at a NE meet, even more so with the EOS one. I don't remember if I mentioned it to you before, but the pinstriping job is done very nicely on your ES. Definitely creates a luxury theme all around your ride B)

Might I also add that you took a lot of beautiful pics of the meet, and I can't get enough of seeing those beautiful modded GS's. We're all like a class on our own, and we know how to beautify the look and appeal of a Lexus more than the average crowd.

I just hope these words, as well as Steve's pics, will attract some of you from the NE to consider interest in coming to future meets with us (Steve and I have participated in many past Lexus meets). It's an amazing spectacle to see these cars, and to also learn a little more about them and share some knowledge. Nothing like bringing like minds together! :)