330 In For 15k Service, Now Powerhatch Not Working

300gone330

Unlisted's post addressed this issue for me...it all clicked with me when he mentioned a glove box cut off switch. Considering that my car also had the glove box door replaced while getting the 15k mile servicing, it stood to reason that they had accidently depressed same while removing or installing the new door.

Thanks Unlisted!

If you check the forum, you might come across some answers and some ECU part numbers. There was an ECU that was replaced in my RX330 in April. Since then, I never had the hatch problem again. So, after you have tried what the two previous members have mentioned, check forum for the ECU part numbers and present them to your dealership if they don't have it yet. Likely, they should have it already.

• 4 weeks later...
Any ideas?  Power Hatch button in car not responding nor is the button on the key fob.  Does this need to be reset?  How does one go about doing this?

This probelm had happened to my RX330 twice, first tried to restart the ignition and let it run for a while and then unlock all doors before press and hold the power hatch button under the dash; it should work now.