Multiple electrical issue on 2005 RX 330

My car all of the sudden developed multiple electrical issues. I checked all the fuses pretty much and I only found the "Towing" fuse was blown. Even though it was unrelated, I replaced it but nothing was fixed. 

Here are the issues:

1. driver door lock switch (power locks do work from the key fob though)

2. rear power door 

3. climate control system no power at all on switches and no heat or ac 

4. instrument cluster does not show gear position but other lights present 

5. side view power mirrors

I think thats pretty much it. Car starts up, and drives. The headlights, turn signals, radio, power seats, seat warmers, and power windows work.

I did have a dead battery that wouldn't hold charge even after a jump start so i replaced that, but issues still persisted. And as I said above i replaced the towing fuse which was blown but i never used that function. It might have have been blown by the previous owner. I had this car for 3 years now. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Ankush
added information

Have you used an OBD II code scanner to determine what the codes are and what they mean? A bad or inconsistent ground connection could cause many weird issues.
Also, if there were history and/or current codes before a battery replacement, they should be erased with the scanner,