Made My Choice

Hi. After the fiasco in my previous thread, I found another vehicle. The owner of a '94 GS300 is holding the vehicle until next weekend until i pick it up.

I dont know too much about the GS, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me if its a good deal.

It has 103,000 miles and the price is SET at 8300. Larry H. Miller Lexus maintained. Records available. Shifts smooth and no sweat marks or leaks under the hood. everything works, no rips/tears in leather. No blatent dings/scratches and it has all options except integrated phone and traction control...

Now the bad. It will need struts within the next 10,000 miles. He also said it loses (burns?) between 1/4 and 1/2 of a quart of oil between changes, and occasionally a puff of smoke comes from the exhaust under hard acceleration. The Lexus mechanic said it's nothing to be worried about, but I just dont think a car burning oil is "normal". I'll post the link so people can see the pictures of the car.

So what do you guys think? A wise choice?The Vehicle