2004 Ultra Price ,good Deal?

UltraLex

First off , I'm new to this forum, but I have looked at previous posts and the members here seem to very Knowledgeable about this car, My wife just sold her 2001 BMW 740i Sport , we looked at everything you can think of to replace it with, another BMW she didnt like new body style,M-Benz S class to pricey and the E class to small, we looked at Jags, Audi, and even the new Chrylser 300 C , anyway now I'm rambling , She decided on a 2004 Ls430 with the custom lux package, Black with Ecru interior, when I went to pick it up they had just sold it, but was told of a trade coming in on a 2004 LS 430 with Ultra package with pre collision, my question is this I have friends who know the owner of this car now,he is and elderly man with lots of cash, trades every 8 to 12 months , car has 3500 miles on it, I just made deal on car for 57,500 but they are also adding XM sat , and chrome wheels, did I do OK or should I look elsewhere, can't finish deal till his new car comes in next week , Thanks In Advance

Just to let you know colors, are Flint Mica with Black semi-aniline leather and the antique walnut wood, Another question all of wifes other cars were black interiors and they still looked like new when we sold them,{ M-Benz and now the BMW} she was leaning towars the lighter color but was afraid it would show wear and tear and dirt quicker, any thoughts on this THANKS

I think you got a great price.....

reasons: I paid $66,700 for a new LS430 with Ultra Lux and XM sat (no chrome wheels). Sticker as ~$72 plus $1500 retail for XM Sat. I'd think a $10k discount puls chrome wheels is very good. Plus, you still have the full warranty!

Good Luck with it.

Mark

Thats an EXCELLENT deal!

My dad has the identical car, he's very happy with it I'm sure you will be too. The flint mica is a great color, dark but hides scratches better than black. Black interiors are a must, they wear much better than any other color, and the antique wood is very unique.