Lexus Help In Ct

lexus400

To anyone in CT who needs help with their LS or ES (or other cars):

I have finally decided to really pursue a part time venture of repairing cars at my house. I have been working on cars for over twenty years as hobby for both myself and friends. I currently have an LS and have owned two ES 300's. I have done the following:

- suspension (struts/shocks/control arms, inner/outer tie rods)

- major service (plugs/cap/rotor/wires/filters)

- PS pump

- Clock/temp LCD display

- radiator

- rear diff fluid

- subwoofer and all speakers

- hood shocks

- motor/trans mount

- Brakes (pads, flush, calipers)

Of course I'm hitting on all of the "Lexus" issues that are of interest on this forum. I have also worked extensively on other cars that I've owned (Audi - lots including my current A8, VW, Mercedes E class, Porsche 944 and Boxster), Volvo. I have a garage with a pit and LOTS of tools. If you're interested, please send me an email. I charge $45 hour for "hourly" type of work but most things I can give you a flat rate. Email me for an oil change if you just want to get a feel for my work. I do have references if you would like to check first...

Thanks,

Bob

rdunne14@comcast.net

To anyone in CT who needs help with their LS or ES (or other cars):

I have finally decided to really pursue a part time venture of repairing cars at my house. I have been working on cars for over twenty years as hobby for both myself and friends. I currently have an LS and have owned two ES 300's. I have done the following:

- suspension (struts/shocks/control arms, inner/outer tie rods)

- major service (plugs/cap/rotor/wires/filters)

- PS pump

- Clock/temp LCD display

- radiator

- rear diff fluid

- subwoofer and all speakers

- hood shocks

- motor/trans mount

- Brakes (pads, flush, calipers)

Of course I'm hitting on all of the "Lexus" issues that are of interest on this forum. I have also worked extensively on other cars that I've owned (Audi - lots including my current A8, VW, Mercedes E class, Porsche 944 and Boxster), Volvo. I have a garage with a pit and LOTS of tools. If you're interested, please send me an email. I charge $45 hour for "hourly" type of work but most things I can give you a flat rate. Email me for an oil change if you just want to get a feel for my work. I do have references if you would like to check first...

Thanks,

Bob

rdunne14@comcast.net

You may want to indicate your location

Good point, thanks. I'm in West Haven which is just outside of New Haven...

Bob

Hi

I have to replace following parts soon. Timing belt,Water pump,Timing belt idler pulley L&R,Timing belt tensioner,spark Plugs with cables,Rotors,Caps,Fuel Filter(?),Thermostat,Drive Belts,PCV Valve,Coolant with other Fluids.