System

ceb240

What is the best way to go about putting a system in the car? i am gonna keep the stock sytem in but add 2 subs. in the trunk. i am hearing that skipass is the best way to go, but does anyone have any suggestions? also open to suggestions on what kind of speakers i should get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

2 TENS OR 1 TWEVLE OF HIGH HIGH QUALITY IS AWSOME, IF USING THE STOCK HEADUNIT BUY AN AMPLIFIER THAT CAN USE A SPEAKER LEVEL INPUT SO YOU CAN TAP DIRECTLY TO THE REAR SPEAKERS FOR SIGNAL OR BY A PERIFERAL BOX $20-40.OO WITH TAPS THE SPEAKER WIRES IN BACK AND GIVES YOU RCA JACKS FOR EASY HOOK UP THE NEXT STEP IS KEY. BUT AN AMP THAT HAS A REMOTE BASS/SUBWOOFER ADJUSTER KNOB THAT CAN BE MOUNTED UP BY DRIVER. THAT WAY YOU ARE NOT TURNING THE BASS UP THROUGH ALL SPEAKERS WHEN JUST TRYING TO TURN UP SUBS. THIS IS THE BEST WAY. MANY AMPS HAVE THIS STANDARD OR AS OPTIONS BUT IS A MUST. THAT WAY YOU DONT GET MAJOR DISTORTION OUT OF YOUR FULL RANGE SPEAKERS WHEN THE VOLUME IS CRANKED AND YOU GET FULL ADJUSTABILITY OF SUBS INDEPENDANTLY. KICKER/ROCKFORD FOSGATE AND A NUMBER OF OTHER AMPS HAVE THIS FEATURE. CHECK CRUTCHFIELD CALL BY PHONE TO ANY SHOP THEY CAN TELL YOU IT IS VERY EASY. BASICALLY JUST RUN A WIRE WITH A SMALL KNOB INTO PASSENGER COMPARTMENT AND MOUNT DISCREETLY IN CONSOLE.

EMAIL BACK WITH ANY ?'S JIMCURRIER@SBCGLOBAL.NET :cheers: