Baby Seat In Back Of Sc430

egetz

I want to buy an sc430 but the baby seat I have will not fit in the back of the car. Has anyone had any luck getting a baby seat to fit in the back seat? Is there a special seat I can buy to fit in the middle of the back seat so the seat sits over the center console a little ? :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
There's gotta be a seat that will fit! I will rarely use the baby seat because my wife has an RX300 for carting the baby around.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has put a baby seat in the back of an SC430.

We use the Mercedes Britex 'Baby Smart' car seats which fit both my wife's benz wagon and the sc430 back seat...both a toddler one and a baby one (two different styles for the differing ages of my two little girls.) The only place I've seen the baby one is at Mercedes...even the Britex web site does not show it. It comes in two pieces...the seat base and a harness piece which fits over the base.

John Henry

Walnut Creek

• 5 months later...

[We use the Mercedes Britex 'Baby Smart' car seats which fit both my wife's benz wagon and the sc430 back seat...both a toddler one and a baby one (two different styles for the differing ages of my two little girls.) The only place I've seen the baby one is at Mercedes...even the Britex web site does not show it. It comes in two pieces...the seat base and a harness piece which fits over the base.

John, were did you buy this baby seat? Also if you have the baby seat installed in the SC430, can another person sit in the front seat or do you have to put it all the way to the front and put the back upright. In this case somebody could not sit in the front anymore because that person would hit the roof with the head.

I am just wondering what people in Europe are doing were even an SC430 would be rated a large car.

[We use the Mercedes Britex 'Baby Smart' car seats which fit both my wife's benz wagon and the sc430 back seat...both a toddler one and a baby one (two different styles for the differing ages of my two little girls.) The only place I've seen the baby one is at Mercedes...even the Britex web site does not show it. It comes in two pieces...the seat base and a harness piece which fits over the base.

John, were did you buy this baby seat? Also if you have the baby seat installed in the SC430, can another person sit in the front seat or do you have to put it all the way to the front and put the back upright. In this case somebody could not sit in the front anymore because that person would hit the roof with the head.

I am just wondering what people in Europe are doing were even an SC430 would be rated a large car.

I am just wondering what people are doing in india where an SC430 is unheard of...lol ;)