Can't Find Performance Package

nstryker

I want to get a 2005 RX330 with Nav/Levenson and Performance Package. I've talked to approximately 20 dealers and gone through the internet and a car broker. The general consensus is that only 1% of the cars have the Performance Package.

The reason I want the package is for the Sequential Transmission and Air Suspension mostly.

I was told I'd have to special order and wait 3-4 months and then have to pay through the nose. The Lexus brochure advises of the existence of the package with attractive features, why should it be so hard to find that I have to pay specially?

Anybody else heard of this or seen this problem? Thanks.

Im almost 99% positive you Cannot have the ML radio with the Performance Package/Navi, from what I hear the upgraded radio is not that much better than stock...cant really say for myself as I have never heard the ML.

You can get the P.P with Navi all day long....Just no ML in all that mix

Ok .. so earlier I was complaining a bit about the ML audio in my RX330. I guess my audio settings at the time weren't optimal and I had ridiculously high expectations for the ML. Now when I compare the ML audio with other audio(example : the Harmon Kardon in BMW, or the stock audio in RX330 etc.) I find that the audio quality is so much superior with the ML. I am quite pleased to say the least. :)

Unless you really want the sequential Transmission, else get the ML package!