Good Lexus Mechanic In Bay Area

benitoz

• 2 weeks later...
ANYONE KNOW A Good Lexus Mechanic in BAY AREA???????????

I like Lexus of Serramonte for my SC 430. They always make sure I 'm satifisfied. They always do a follow up call to make sure eveything is ok several days afterwards. I am a FAA licensed jet inspector and I know quality work when I see it.

• 1 month later...
ANYONE KNOW A Good Lexus Mechanic in BAY AREA???????????

I like Lexus of Serramonte for my SC 430. They always make sure I 'm satifisfied. They always do a follow up call to make sure eveything is ok several days afterwards. I am a FAA licensed jet inspector and I know quality work when I see it.

If you're in the East Bay 680 corridor [san Ramon], for the past three years, I've been using using Big O in San Ramon for tires, shocks, brakes, tires, alignment, etc. They charge $75/hr and give the option of Lexus parts or aftermarket [OEM is always my choice]. On engine repairs, I use an independent repair owned by the local Honda dealer "The Service Outlet Acura Honda Lexus" who charge $85/hr and always use Lexus parts [also in Lafayette]. Both have shuttle service, guarantte their work and are excellent. For oil changes, I use the local Toyota dealer $30-30 minutes or its free [have collected twice] also excellent. For round the clock repair five days/week and open all day Sat and Sun, I recommend Magnussen Lexus Fremont who does it all for $115/hr and offers a free current model Lexus loaner for as long as it takes to repair your car [if repair is over 2 hrs] and also excellent.