Is This A Good Price For A Gx470?

hopefulmoments

I am very interested in buying a GX470 fully loaded and got a price from a dealership today and I'm not sure if it's a good one. She quoted me $49,300 for a 2004. Do you think this is a good deal or should we wait for the 2005's? We will be buying it so I am concerned that the price isn't a good one and since the 2005's are coming out soon my value will go down considerably within a month to two. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for you input!

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest you go to Edmunds.com and check out the invoice versus msrp pricing for your options and vehicle. I have been studying the 2004 GX market for about a month now. Just recently (about a week ago) Lexus told their dealers to give away at no charge the 3rd row seat/rear ac option at no cost (it is manufacturer code TH for that option). So given that, with Nav, hitch, 3rd seat, spoiler and mat setup- msrp=49,900 +/-. Dealer invoice (a term which means something close to the cost they pay Lexus for vehicle) for same vehicle is $42,500+/-. Here in Georgia it is easy to find several dealers who are giving $4500 off msrp for this vehicle.

Hope that helps