Free Carfax Reports

trustful88

Dear everyone,

I accidently bought the unlimited car fax reports for $25. I thought it was $25 for a lifetime. It's only 30 days. Started today!!

If anyone wants a carfax report, IM me at Bukkake0 or e-mail me at trustful88@hotmail.com

I will get you a VIN check and send back a .doc for you... You can pay me $0.50 through paypal if you want. Thanks!! I just want to make my $25 back. I thoguht it was for unlimited :(

-Trustful88 :censored:

Dear everyone,

I accidently bought the unlimited car fax reports for $25. I thought it was $25 for a lifetime. It's only 30 days. Started today!!

If anyone wants a carfax report, IM me at Bukkake0 or e-mail me at trustful88@hotmail.com

I will get you a VIN check and send back a .doc for you... You can pay me $0.50 through paypal if you want. Thanks!! I just want to make my $25 back. I thoguht it was for unlimited :(

5N1ED28T2YC519898 check this one for ME please....thank U Pal......

Dear everyone,

JTHBD182410003119 CHECK THIS ONE FOR ME PLZ.....

THANK U SO MUCH PAL