How Much Body Kits Usually Cost For The Gs400

You can get used kits for about $500 but again, these are the less quality, potentially bad fitting kits. $4k is about right for the upper range. Still, buying the more costly kits does not guarantee good fitment either. They are more likely to fit better but not always.

There are not a lot of urethane kits around so you will most likely be looking at a good number of fiberglass kits. Many of the kits from Japan are FRP, which is a little stronger than fiberglass. Also, fiberglass comes in different grades too. The more expensive types are stronger but lighter. For most kits, you are looking at $1500 - $2500.

my husbands friend told us about this company where he bought his kit for his civic and he said the quality is pretty good and fitment is also good, its called cheapkitsdirect.com. we chcked out the site and they had this kit called the showoff kit which is pretty nice. $400 with free shipping isnt bad at all. if anybody bought from them let me know how things went

I have not bought from them. I probably would not anyway since that kit is not my style.

Anyway, I also noticed that you are from NorCal. See if you have time to come to this.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...howtopic=12282&

Lots of fixed up cars including a bunch of GS. It is a good way to see the possibilities. B)