Speaker

mago

Need some help again.

I have the navigation system on our rx330 and I thought that I read some where that the center speaker on the dash is used for the voice guidance system so that it would not interfer with the radio while on.

Is this true?

The reason that I am asking this is that the voice guidance always comes on through my left speaker.

Please help as I can no longer find where I read this in the manual.

Thanks,

Tom Wolf

The center speaker is part of the Mark Levinsen sound package! The Nav voice does come from where you are saying it does as mine does too......Us peeps with the regular stereo package dont even have the center speaker you are talking about....

Its part of your Mark Levinson stereo package, I think its the center channel for voice, music ect.... It may tell you a little more in the owners manual....

As you noticed this board is very slow with any kind of answers, I have a question that been viewed 48...oh make that 51 times with no response :censored: Just dont understand as I try to answer any question I know for people??????

Booyah,

You just have to hang in there and hope that someone with the experience you're looking for will eventually read your post and come through for you. Choosing the proper title and description of what you're looking for can help quite a bit.

I agree with you - I try to offer information on RX-series subjects that I'm familiar with based on my experiences with my wife's vehicle, but keep in mind that most people are looking for answers to their own specific problems and unfortunately aren't familiar with someone else's specific concerns. And sadly, some are too lazy to type even if they can help you.

Also, some of the folks who can and will help you only check in sporadically. "skperformance" seems to have a lot of Lexus knowledge, but it's hard to figure out what he's really saying sometimes because his keyboard skills are terrible. "Castrol" used to be a great source of RX information here, but I no longer see any posts from him - maybe he got rid of his RX. Some days I check in multiple times, but sometimes I go a week or more without having the time to spend on this forum.

If you keep checking back every few days, you may eventually get the help you're looking for. I know you want instant assistance, but it rarely happens here.

I hear what you are saying RX/NC! I guess Im used to almost instand response or at least in a day or so....Ill chill a little :D

My problem seems pretty easy for someone to go out and check (see my thread "memo/display") But I think I figured it out myself.

I keep my display on the trip info screen not Navi because I cant get navigation up here in Alaska (soon to come) SO when I punch in a memo to remind me of something it will not show up on the due date to remind me if Im in the trip info screen! What I did was keep it on the navi screen and the set me a reminder for the following morning, I fired up the car that morning and there was my reminder :D

I would have thought you could be in any scren and you reminder/memo would show up but it doesnt, at least on mind. later

Things move a bit faster on the ClubLexus forum, it seems. Also, I believe that 330 owners are a bit more of a rarity here which may have been the reason for the slow/no responses. Us 300 owners don't know what you're talking about when you say "center speaker" as it's not even an option for us. And personally, I'd rather get NO response than a bunch of people saying, "I don't know". B)