Steering wheel buttons stopped working. Any fix?

ES214

06 ES330. First the Display button went out about a year ago. Then the up/down volume buttons went out gradually and finally today completely. MODE button still works. Also noticed the airbag light went on couple months ago. Could these be connected? Fwiw, recently replaced all fuses and it did not fix these issues. Any ideas? Thanks!

You might want to take your vehicle to an Auto-Electric shop. The ones I've been to over the years are electrical experts at finding the cause of issues such as yours.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RX400h said:

You might want to take your vehicle to an Auto-Electric shop. The ones I've been to over the years are electrical experts at finding the cause of issues such as yours.

Tbh just trying to crowdsource the potential problem based on other posters' experience with this issue and then take it to my indie. Since I made the post, i've learned some information on this forum and ClubLexus that leads to the clock spring. Indie also agrees. Thanks!