Performance/sport Pkg And Adaptive Headlight

bazan

Hi,

Just want to get some feedback/comments from anyone who has the Performance/Sport package (i.e. 18" rim, sport hydraulic suspension and adaptive headlights) and/or the Adaptive (AFS) headlights? I am trying to make a decision and am not sure if these are worth the money.

Thanks in advance

I have not had mine for very long, but I love the headlights and the way they follow around in a turn, not just Jee-Wiz it actually works very well.

The Perf. Package is nice to in that you can set the suspension down lower while you are at highway speeds for a better feel of the car---the one nice feature too is it is auto-leveling as if you have a lot of weight in the back----your normal car will have a very squatted look in the rear with the front riding high

----WELL the air suspension will level your car out for you IE: raise the back up to match the front ect....

Also, I liked the fact that I got a leather shift knob and the all leather steering wheel....Plus the Polished graphite rims (Sweet)

Like I said, I have not had it for long, but so far I like what I see! Plus they made very few of the performance packages, which will make your car unique. I would schedule a test drive at night with your dealer and check out the headlights for sure....