02 es300 driver door will not lock manually or by fob.

hi everyone, a few days ago i pulled my driver door interior handle and it snapped rite off. i have 350k so as to be expected... i replaced the part and now low and behold the driver door absolutely no matter what will not lock in anyway shape or form, every other door will lock just fine, but the car also dose not beep when i hit lock like it usually will indicating that theirs obviously some sort off issue preventing it from happening, any ideas on what it could be? like the actuator? i wouldn't think its the actuator because it was 100% fine before i snapped the interior handle off. any help at all will be much appreciated thank you

Since the last change that occurred before the door stopped locking was the handle replacement, you may want to take another look at it, inside the door. 

These Lexus handle assembly photos include the back view. It'd be convenient if you bought the assembly, in that any sensors/connections would be in place and working.

69206-33070-C0 Genuine Lexus Part (lexuspartsnow.com)