Transmission leak

Hey guys! This is my first time posting here, but I’ve been reading off here for a bit. So I bought this LS400 back in may and have done quite a bit of maintenance to it. The other day I had it on a lift to do the rack and pinion. I unbolted and lifted the transmission about and inch to have clearance. I also was going to do the transmission filter and had it unbolted before I decided not to and put the bolts back in. I got it all put back together, transmission bolted back to the brace and new fluid in the tranny. After I started running it, it started leaking tranny fluid like no car should leak tranny fluid. I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. Does anyone have and idea? 

I just dropped the pan and replaced the filter and gasket to see if that fixed it. But no luck. It’s still leaking and most of the transmission is covered in fluid. I’m trying to get the car in shape to sell it since I’m trying to get a truck right now.