Sc400 Interior

Can anybody help me out. i have a lexus sc 400 and i want to get the inside done over but i dont want to change the factory look of the car. i want to get the navigation system in it but i cant find anyone that wil do it. i went to the lexus dealership and they say they dont do that because its something that the factory does. do anybody know where i can go to get some upgrades done. the car is a 92 sc400.

Can anybody help me out. i have a lexus sc 400 and i want to get the inside done over but i dont want to change the factory look of the car. i want to get the navigation system in it but i cant find anyone that wil do it. i went to the lexus dealership and they say they dont do that because its something that the factory does. do anybody know where i can go to get some upgrades done. the car is a 92 sc400.

I think you can go to any good audio shop and they can custom make the dash to fit whatever system you decide to go with. I think for factory look, you can check out the eclipse navigation system. It's a double din unit with the big LCD screen. The web site is http://www.eclipse-web.com/.