Hey Guys

GSsoldier

i've been here for a couple months and i havent had time to check out all the forums since i have limited experience with cars, i've only checked out the LS forums but my father who's love for lexus has rubbed down to me has asked me to research about the RX330 and being a member i decided i should ask the very people who have them, anyone who reads these forums!!!!

anything will be helpful he is set on the LX470 or the RX330, my father wants to know basics things, what should we watch out for when buying the RX330, what will eventually happen to the car, for example in the first gen LS the air suspention will be worthless at around 90k miles if not treated before hand, a lot of stuff i can get from kelly blue book, but it be nice to have first hand experiences from LOC members thanks to everyone in advance

hey guys trying to get some answers sorry to bother anyone with this but im just trying to fullfill my dad's request...

agian im just looking for basic info about the RX330 this that are bound to happen

things that could prevent it from happening

is the RX330 05 model worth the money instead of a 04 model

any common advice will work too

please help me a bit anything is useful thank u everyone