Tire Replacement... Suggestions?

npcomplete

Hi people,

I'm willing to replace all of my '95 LS400 tires. What would be the best one to put on? I really hate to lose my old luxurious, comfy ride after changing my tires to some crapy ones... ANY SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE? YOUR ADVICE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE. Thanks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

After a great deal of research, I just purchased 4 Toyo Proxes TPT's for my 1996 LS 400. 225/16 60 V. Since it is my wife's car, I wanted to make sure the tires were perfect. Toyo gives you a 500 mile or 45 day trial on the tires. If you don't like them, take them back and they're supposed to give you your money back. 65,000 mile treadwear limited warranty.

My wife took her first extended trip on the interstate yesterday and said they were great. Coming from her, that's a tremendous compliment.

Good luck.

Hi members,

Thank you for your suggestions but, I've finally decided to go with P225/60 R16 ASSURANCECOMTRD 97TVSB GoodYear. It comes with 80K tread warranty plus I had $75 giftcard rebate :lol: . So far it rides very smooth both in city/highway.

I'm loving it~ Thanks again for your support.