Smoke From The Exsaust Help

i dont know why but i have been burning oil and i told this to my regular lube center and they told me to use 20-50 cause of the miles 160000

and i dont know what to do i hope its not a gasket smoke comes out when ever i start the car only for a second.

im goin to my master lexus mechanic next week ive been putting it off for a couple weeks because i run a busy schedule

how important is this i dontknow

do you think the oil is causing the problems? there is a crank angle sensor at the bottom of the crank case right under the main pully. and if your main seal is leaking oil on it then it could be reading wrong.

i dont know why but i have been burning oil and i told this to my regular lube center and they told me to use 20-50 cause of the miles 160000

and i dont know what to do i hope its not a gasket smoke comes out when ever i start the car only for a second.

im goin to my master lexus mechanic next week ive been putting it off for a couple weeks because i run a busy schedule

how important is this i dontknow

Hi my name is Rob ,

I am a professional Lexus Tech

1. I would check the power steering vacuum module,(located on the power steering line at the pump) (has 2 vacuum lines going to it, it is round and is made of black plastic where the vacuum hoses connect ) see if it is leaking power steering fluid into the intake though the vacuum hose that goes to it. remove the vacuum hose at the module (the 1 going to the metal intake not the 1 going to the rubber air boot, ( becarefull the connections made of plastic ) If you see fluid run out or see moisture in the vacuum line, then this could be your problem.

2. If the engine has sludge build up inside it will smoke(does it have build up under the oil fill cap?. I have seen these engines with 460,000 miles and NO SMOKE! This is truly a indestructible engine, unless you don't change the oil