Gs 300 Standard Sereo Spec

Hi,

I have a 1999 GS 300 that came with the Pioneer stereo. It has a 6 disk changer in the glovebox. I wnat to find out the model numbers and manuals/guides for the following:

Head unit:

Speakers:

Amp:

Disk Changer:

Anyone that could provide this information would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

when you ask for the model numbers that means the pioneer model numbers. they are different than the lexus toyota part numbers. do you want the pioneer model numbers or the toyota part numbers? the manuals and guides is also a matter of what you mean by that. i have the pioneer lexus service manuals for the radio and the cd changer. the speakers have no manual that i know of. lexus makes a the 1999 gs electrical manual that has every wire going to every electical item and all are color coded like the color of wire actually going to the item. it depends what you need these for. if you want to go aftermarket stereo like most gs owners than the electrical manual is best. if youn are just needing to sell removed items then any motor crash manual has all the toyota part numbers.