Good freelance mechanic in So CA

I have a 1997 SC 400. I just stumbled upon your site because I have been having problems with my outside door handle not opening the door. I would have to go in through my passenger door to unlock my Driver side door. And then as luck would have it my passenger side door broke with the same problem. Which means I can't get into my car unless my windows are rolled down. I've dealt with my driver side problem now for over a year because the Lexus dealership wanted $500 to fix it. This is my second SC 400 that I've owned, I love these cars, but when something goes wrong I cannot afford to go to the dealership. If there's someone local who knows how to fix various problems with SC 400's I would love to get their name and phone number so I can call them. I really would appreciate having a good reliable mechanic who is reasonably priced. Much thanks!

PS... I love this site, I only wish I would've found this 10 years ago :)

Hi Roxanne....welcome to the Club

I'm sure someone might be able to help you but I'm not familiar with any Lexus repairers in the US, good luck with your search

Cheers   Trevor