seat heater connections

fernandolpa

In my RX300 I did not have from factory the seat heater, as it was bought in very hot area. Now that I live in a colder area, I miss this feature, so I tried to connect the seat to the electrical system.

My model has the switcher connectors, so I bought the switch and the relay under the glove box. With all connected the smiths work well and get power, turning in the lights when choosing low heat and high heat. Until now all looks "working". But the seat does not heat. So I guess I am loosing something. I know from my Lexus dealer that in my model I have heated seats from factory, so I guess that they just did not install the wires. 

Looking under the seat I see a connector that is missing the the wiring. It is in both seats, it is a three pins connector. I guess is the one to give power to the heaters.

Now is the question, ideas to connect the seats? Where it could be the wire? If I had it to the console switchers and to the relay, where is the seat connector? Anyone dod this job before and can help me?

Thanks very much,